“If You Treasure It, Print It …”
High Quality, Calibrated Giclée Photo Printing
Based in Northampton serving East Midland’s businesses and photographers with the highest quality photographic printing for all marketing and commercial purposes.
- Calibrated Canon Workflow – imagePROGRAF PRO2000
- 24″ Roll Fed Printer for up to A1 Standard Print Sizes
- The Latest 12 Colour LUCIA Pro Pigment Inks
- Photographic inkjet papers from leading manufacturers
- Hahnemuhle & Canson Fine Art Papers
There are times that conventional commercial printing won’t cut it when you are dealing with photographs – either the resolution will not quite hit the mark, or the colour reproduction is falling short. Here at Prophoto Services our calibrated 12 colour Canon workflow using the latest pigment inks, matched with the finest photographic and fine art papers, will not only ensure faithful reproduction but the images will stand the test of time also. Even with standard papers our inks have a life in excess of 50 years*, and archival quality papers will see your images preserved for the next generation*.
* When prints are stored in an optimum environment (dark, cool and dry) or displayed away from direct sunlight behind UV screening glass.
Your photo printing can be supplied simply as the bare prints, but there are a number of print finishing options that we could discuss to further enhance and protect your images:
- Print Lamination in a number of finishes can further enhance and protect your photographs.
- Print mounting offers improved handling and presentation characteristics. Substrates available include:
- PVC Foamex
- DiBond / ACP Composite
- Mounted prints and framing. Prints can be mounted ready for framing, or framing can be arranged.